> PRODUCTS > Power IT > SCADA
ARGOS, a distribution automation system developed by Entec, has monitoring, control, alarm processing, recording, and reporting functions and can be applied to a variety of power facilities.
As an integrated monitoring and control system, it is designed for the remote control and protection under SCADA(Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) system.
AROGS is compatible with the international communication standard widely used in the power transmission & distribution industry.
- Easy system setting changes and information editing
- Real-time field device check available by multiple monitors
- No Windows version restrictions
- Environment setting changeable
- DNP 3.0, IEC 60870, IEC 61850, MODBUS
- Modem, Fiber Optic, Ethernet, RS 422/485
- Remote Terminal Unit(RTU) for application in a substation, subway, railway, and etc.
- Transmission of measurement, status, control data to SCADA system through various communication interfaces and protocols
- Reliability of redundant system configuration
ㆍDNP 3.0, IEC60870, IEC61850, MODBUS
ㆍModem, Fiber optic, Ethernet, RS422/485
ㆍTotal 7,000 DI / DO / AI points available
- Remote monitoring, control and measurement
ㆍCircuit breaker(including LS type) opening and closing
ㆍRelay operating status
ㆍSequence Of Event (SOE)
ㆍClosed / Open (ON / OFF) control
ㆍMeasurement of voltage, current, effective / reactive power, frequency, power factor
ㆍSystem resource monitoring
ㆍSystem function test
ㆍCreation, modification, archiving, management, and storage of databases
ㆍSystem configuration management
ㆍSystem and device history management