SF6 Gas Load Break Switch
Entec's three-phase SF6 Gas Load Break Switch(LBS) is designed for overhead line application for voltage classes up to 15.5kV, 25.8kV, and 36kV.
The LBS is operated by spring toggle mechanism and uses puffer principle for arc quenching. It can be operated manually or automatically with an integrated motor drive.
The bushings are made of epoxy with silicone rubber housing. The LBS tank and control cubicle are made of stainless steel, which have strong endurance against hot, humid, dusty, or corrosive environment.
In the case of motorized operation, complete microprocessor-based controller(ETMFC101-N1) is provided with metering, monitoring, recording, and communication functions.
The LBS has been fully type tested by accredited laboratories such as KEMA, CESI or KERI according to the international standard IEC 62271-103.
Advanced Reliability of Operation
- 5,000 times of operation guaranteed with reliable spring toggle mechanism
- Manual / Automatic operation available
- Remote and local operation available via SCADA system
- Microprocessor-based controller for feeder automation
Loop control Application
- Loop control application available as an Auto Sectionalizer / Tie Point Switch